Medtronic Sprint Fidelis Leads Recall Settlement Of Personal Injury Lawsuits

by admin on October 19, 2010

Medtronic Agrees To Pay $268 Million To Settle Personal Injury Recall Lawsuit Claims Against Medtronic Over Recalled Medtronic Sprint Fidelis Leads.

A settlement has been reached in a mass tort personal injury recall lawsuit against Medtronic, Inc. (“Medtronic” or “Defendant”), alleging among other things that the recalled Medtronic Sprint Fidelis leads (i.e., wires or cables used to connect hearts to implantable defibrillators that provide shocks to the heart when needed to try to stop potentially deadly rhythm disruptions) were defective since they were fracture-prone and could crack, according to a Medtronic Sprint Fidelis Leads personal injury recall lawsuit settlement news report.

There are reportedly an estimated 8,100 Sprint Fidelis Leads personal injury recall cases filed or served against Medtronic that may be eligible to participate in the Medtronic Sprint Fidelis Leads settlement.

If You Have Thoughts On The Medtronic Sprint Fidelis Leads Recall Lawsuit Settlement, Share Your Recall Settlement Comments Below.

Share Your Recall Comments Below!

{ 613 comments… read them below or add one }

Diana August 11, 2012 at 11:54 am

Dixie

You might not be one that pray.. I am prying for you Jesus is coming back
    do you see how hot it’s been out side? Just think how hot HELL will be that a place I don’t want to be. I do have problem with how we all have been when it come to the money. They have only given us all some change. You are right the only thing they care about is them self we was rip off.

tweety August 13, 2012 at 11:33 am

So You already received your final Payment? No one else has posted anything about receiving the rest of their settlement. Did you ask your lawyer about what if the peoples defibrillators that don’t fracture or have shocks what will happen to the rest of the money because it is suppose to go to us you would think?

Diana August 14, 2012 at 2:02 am

I DON’T HAVE ALL MY MONEY! I keep call to when they will let our money go I will call and let every one the what they say.

DIANA

BOB DUNN September 14, 2012 at 6:56 pm

I BELIEVE WE BEEN SHAFTED BY A CORRUPT LEGAL SYSTEM. THE ATTORNEYS AND PERSONS HANDLING CLAIMS ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO ARE GETTING THE SETTLEMENTS. MY ATTORNRY IS IN LA. , I AM CONTINUING TO WRITE THE STATE THAT OVERSEES THE WAY THEIR STATE ATTORNEYS ARE REPRESENTING THE ONES INJURED. KEEP ON COMPLAINING TO THEM, MAYBE THEY WILL TIRE OF THE COMPLAINTS. ANYWAY I GET TO TELL THEM WHAT I THINK OF THEIR PROFESSION. WRITE THEM EVERY CHANCE YOU GET, FIND OUT WHO YOUR OFFICE OF DISCIPLINARY BOARD ATTORNEY IS AND TELL THEM TO HOLD THESE SO CALLED P.C.’S ACCOUNTABLE

joey September 22, 2011 at 3:46 pm

michael you are 10000000% right it is a class action suit. and i dont want to get involved with this stupid blog.

david lotz December 15, 2011 at 9:16 pm

Joey, assuming you are not a young marsupial I think you hit the nail on the head almost 3 months ago. Now lets see if I can lump the following words together without being censored by this joke of a website: fraud, whore, supreme court, medtronic inc.,whore (again), Don Alexander, “never trust a naked bus driver”, 1984, George Orwell, whore. WOW, is it going “to fly” ? I shall now click on the “submit” ditty FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY

Bob December 21, 2011 at 1:08 pm

Speaking of lumps, how many do you have on you head. Why don’t you give it a break.DON ALEXANDER, what a joke. He’s not even an attorney.

What Do You Think? Share Your Recall Comments!

Previous post: